The firm first opened for business in January 1950 by founder Bill Noyce as William G Noyce & Co. Keith Doust joined the firm in 1955.
1962 saw a number of changes. Ian Salmon amalgamated with the firm which then became known as Noyce, Salmon & Doust, Bill Noyce left Griffith and Leo D’Aquino arrived from Sydney to be Griffith’s first Italian speaking solicitor. He was followed by Allan Haggarty in 1963.
In 1968 Keith Doust left Griffith to join Bill in a practice he had acquired in Hornsby and the name of the firm was changed to Noyce, Salmon & D’Aquino.
In 1969 John Eades joined the firm which continued until 1991 when Ian Salmon retired leaving Leo, John and Allan as continuing partners.>>next